Available for immediate release
Bloomington, Minnesota, March 15th 2018 – The book title is: Cruising Authority – Cruise Ship Reviews & Cruising Adventures, Forecasts and Tips for getting the best cruise deals – written by cruise industry journalist Barry Vaudrin, contains many cruise reviews and a unique glimpse into what it’s like to work on a cruise ship. Readers will enjoy the cruise adventures, and insights of the Author, Barry Vaudrin, as he reveals uncommon cruise experiences worth considering when navigating the plethora of cruise & tour options. For over thirty years, Author, Barry Vaudrin, has been engaged in many areas of the cruise industry including working on six different cruise ships with four different cruise lines, and from 1993 through 2006 operated a cruise-only travel business. From 2007 to present Barry has traveled the world as a cruise & travel journalist, writing articles for magazines like Porthole and online media sites with over one hundred podcasts and over one hundred and seventy custom-made Youtube videos.
Highlights from Cruising Authority THE BOOK
- For the first time read about the 1992 grounding of the most famous passenger ship in her day, the QE2, as she was departing Martha’s Vineyard. This chapter is an eye-witness account of the grounding through the eyes and ears of the Author, Barry Vaudrin, who was working as Stage Manager aboard QE2 during the incident.
- Nine cruise secrets and many cruise tips revealed for first-time cruisers as well as seasoned cruisers.
- How Men see cruises and how Women see cruises.
- Trends the Cruise Lines might follow.
- Choosing the right cruise line, itinerary and ship.
- An examination of the differences between a Cruise Vs. Resort vacation.
- The Author’s forecast for the Cruise Industry.
- Much more content, including 20 detailed Cruise reviews.
Additional services offered by Author Barry Vaudrin include: public speaking on the history of ocean liners and cruise ships, cruise ship mystery shopper evaluations, professional and custom video reviews of ships, ports, and cruise lines. Barry’s services are offered to the upscale luxury cruise industry segments as well as mass market and medium market cruise lines. With the publication of Cruising Authority, Barry is also available for book signings and public appearances to speak about the cruise industry and the history of ocean liners. Contact Barry Vaudrin at www.cruisetalkshow.com to inquire about book sales, speaking engagements, media productions, and public appearances. What makes Barry Vaudrin a compelling personality? Barry has been on over 300 cruises, he was an illusionist on cruise ships, he owned a cruise-only agency, and has created a very popular cruise podcast that reaches millions of listeners, the guest-list of which was a who’s who of the cruise industry, including presidents of cruise lines, famous actors, entertainers and authors. Barry’s book, Cruising Authority, will soon be seen in major bookstores around the world and across America.